In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to the owner of Triffid Online Marketing about how to build relationships with clients online and offline to build a solid business.
Business Owners hire Kara to revolutionize their marketing because most are indistinguishable from their competitors and too often stoop to discounting to get new business, so she develops custom marketing campaigns that bring in quality clients and ensure they are making the profits they deserve.
Businesses and marketing messages are a dime a dozen, lost in a sea of sameness and cookie cutter marketing. Business owners need to stand above the crowd, to be seen and known as the expert and value provider in their field.
Listen in as Kara shares some great strategies for getting new clients both online and offline using her relationship building strategy.
To find out more about Kara Jensen and Triffid Online Marketing, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018