In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Attorney Joshua Tejes. Tejes is a bankruptcy lawyer in the Orlando area. Joshua received his undergraduate degree from Pensacola Christian College and his law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association and the Central Florida Bankruptcy Bar Association. Mr. Tejes is the managing partner of Tejes Law, PLLC, a debt defense law firm based out of Orlando, FL. Tejes Law, PLLC handles bankruptcies, debt defense, student loan management and foreclosure defense.
Listen in as Joshua shares how individuals and businesses can manage their finances during turbulent times. He also shares his thoughts about the fallout from Coronavirus and what options are available to people who are in financial distress.
To learn more about Joshua Tejes and Tejes Law, PLLC, visit:
TEJES LAW, PLLC
11 North Summerlin Avenue, Suite 225B,
Orlando, Florida 32801
Telephone: (407) 734-5166
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves – September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses – August 27, 2020
- Dr. Terri Levine Founder of Heart-repreneur® Talks About Her New Book – Conversion Equation – August 20, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants - August 24, 2020