In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to artist John Stringer and his wife Kathy Stringer about how to help people raise their levels of consciousness and tap into their genius to help them live more fulfilling lives.
The conversation includes the timely release of “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter, which is a healing work received/written by life teacher, author, healer & Billboard charting singer-songwriter, John Stringer, featuring Rev. Dr. Michael B. Beckwith, Louis Gossett, Jr; Rev. Bishop Barbara L. King, Rev. Cynthia Alice Anderson, Sister Jenna, Rev. David Alexander, Rev. Bishop Jack Bomar, Mama Jan, Rev. Deborah Johnson, V (formerly Eve Ensler) , J Ivy & many more.
John Stringer is a life teacher, speaker, Billboard charting singer-songwriter, healer, and author with a passion for music, community, expansion and limitless love & light. He currently serves as Founder of PolyPlat Records, Partner at Healing Arts Management & ConsciousSongwritingRetreat.com, Co-host of Awakened Pillow Talk podcast, Co-Founder of MasterMomentMakers.com (an intuitive training membership site), and a True Collaboration℠ leader at BandingPeopleTogether.com (clients include leaders at Netflix, Focus Brands, Home Depot, Cisco, Microsoft, NASA, ESPN, SunTrust and many more).
Kathy Stringer has spent the last 20+ years of her life focused on combining her desire to support and help artists succeed in their chosen career path with her love of music and her inner knowing that the power of music can assist all in creating the life of their dreams. Kathy has expressed her passions through artist management, running a highly successful music conference, producing retreats & events, working at indie record labels and many other outlets.
For more information about John Stringer, visit: https://www.johnstringerinc.com
For more information about Kathy Stringer, visit: https://www.healingartsmgmt.com
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels – June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio – June 23, 2020
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy – May 26, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy - May 26, 2020