In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Bankruptcy Attorney Jacob Silver.
Jacob Silver is a New York Bankruptcy Attorney in Brooklyn who will evaluate your financial situation and help you get rid of dischargeable debt that you are unable to pay. He will help ensure that you receive the Fresh Start that you deserve, so that you can move forward with your life and focus on your job and your family, without the stress that debt collectors can bring.
Listen in as Silver shares what the economic outcome may be from the current health and financial crisis.
- How will it affect individuals and businesses in the short term and long term?
- Will the economic stimulus package work?
- Will it be enough to kickstart the economy again?
- Will there be an uptick in bankruptcy?
- Which chapter of bankruptcy may be right for you?
- How to know when is the right time to file?
All these questions and more are answered in this informational interview.
Many things are uncertain at the time of this interview, however, what is certain is that many people are going to need financial help in the months to come.
To learn more about Jacob Silver, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves – September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses – August 27, 2020
- Dr. Terri Levine Founder of Heart-repreneur® Talks About Her New Book – Conversion Equation – August 20, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants - August 24, 2020