In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Bankruptcy Attorney Jacob Silver.
Jacob Silver is a New York Bankruptcy Attorney in Brooklyn who will evaluate your financial situation and help you get rid of dischargeable debt that you are unable to pay. He will help ensure that you receive the Fresh Start that you deserve, so that you can move forward with your life and focus on your job and your family, without the stress that debt collectors can bring.
Listen in as Silver shares what the economic outcome may be from the current health and financial crisis.
- How will it affect individuals and businesses in the short term and long term?
- Will the economic stimulus package work?
- Will it be enough to kickstart the economy again?
- Will there be an uptick in bankruptcy?
- Which chapter of bankruptcy may be right for you?
- How to know when is the right time to file?
All these questions and more are answered in this informational interview.
Many things are uncertain at the time of this interview, however, what is certain is that many people are going to need financial help in the months to come.
To learn more about Jacob Silver, visit:
Attorney At Law
26 Court Street
Suite – 1201
Brooklyn, NY 11242
(718) 534-0057 – Fax
Neil Howe & Craig Williams
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Funnel Gamer Hawk Mikado Shares How His Lead Flow Engine Changes The Lead Generation Game - August 25, 2021
- Snap Delivered CEO Paul Mikel Shares New Restaurant Delivery Service Business Model - August 18, 2021
- Bryan Newbrite And The Axion Network Announce The Launch Of Venture Capital Auctions - March 4, 2021