In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Jaci Lund, founder of TreeBirdBranding.com. She helps businesses define their brands, reach their audiences, and live their best brand lives through graphic design, writing, strategic positioning, and personal counsel. She founded Treebird Branding in 2014 and works with restaurants, luxury apartment communities, small businesses, and entrepreneurs across the Southeast and the country.
Some of the problems Jaci helps her clients with are:
- Not having a clear identity or voice.
- Not being able to appropriately speak to, attract or even identify their target audience
- Not understanding the strength and professionalism of consistency
Jaci has built her business from scratch to over 80 clients currently in just 5 years. She has branded/re-branded hundreds of successful businesses, from start-ups to well-established institutions. They have been able to grow because their clients have all grown. Tree Bird Branding have built trust through word-of-mouth referrals. All of their clients have come through recommendations or have found them online and investigated their website.
To find out more about Jaci Lund and Tree Bird Branding, visit:
404 433 6858
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Miro Wcislo – Bossed 2 Boss Host Shares Journey To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur – August 12, 2019
- Allan Dib – Best Selling Author of The 1-Page Marketing Plan Shares The Biggest Mistakes Business Owners Make When It Comes To Marketing – April 25, 2019
- Jon Clark – Partner at Moving Traffic Media on Digital Marketing For Start Ups – March 18, 2019