In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Helmut Hampton, owner of Helmut Hampton Digital Marketing. He helps local and national businesses get on page one of Google so they can get more traffic and grow their business. He has 6 years experience, is Google Partner certified, has dozens of testimonials, and hundreds of page one rankings.
Helmut says the main problem local business owners have is not enough people calling or filling out their forms on their website because no one ever goes to their website. That means they are not on the first page of Google where everyone is looking.
Listen in as Helmut share some of the ranking signals Google and the other search engines look for as well as address some of the common misconceptions about SEO and getting results. We dissect what a good website should look like and what you need to have on your website to show Google it deserves to have a top position.
To learn more about Helmut Hampton and his digital marketing company, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018