In this episode of Trust Factor Radio, host Neil Howe talks with Garrison Snell, founder and CEO of Gyrosity Projects about the importance of finding the perfect customer avatar to market to.
Gyrosity Projects helps clients grow their target audiences whether it be in regard to a product, service or idea. One of the main ways they do that is by developing a customer avatar to target the exact client that is perfect for the business.
Garrison uses his team and analytics to find the perfect voice so they can create messages that speak to the target buyer. It sometimes takes a while to get the client to understand the value of this type of marketing, but once Garrison and his team find that perfect message, the results are remarkable.
To find out more about Garrison Snell and Gyrosity Projects, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018