In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Frank Olivo, the founder of Sagapixel. Sagapixel is a digital marketing firm who help their clients generate leads through search. Frank’s main service is Search Engine Optimization but warns that SEO only works if a business is willing and able to share its expertise through its website.
Listen in as Frank talks about the content strategy he uses to get his clients leads and how to really search for some gems that are hidden, but get good traffic.
Olivo also covers some myths and misconceptions about the SEO industry. One of which is the number of searches that many of the search tools give back. Frank believes through his data analytics it is way off and there are many long tail keywords that are easy to rank for and get a lot of traffic.
To learn more about Frank Olivo and Sagapixel, visit:
Sagapixel SEO | Web Design | PPC
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018