In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Frank Motola, founder of Brandtastic, a marketing company that works across the US. Brandtastic is a small but powerful agency with over 30 years of experience. Frank demystifies what it really takes to get better results on the web. He is one of the few “real” experts on SEO and has an extensive track record of delivering top results for all of Brandtastic’s clients. As more and more companies feel the need to rank well on the Google, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is quickly becoming the new currency of marketing success.
Listen in as Frank shares a list of priorities for success with Search Engine Optimization for your company and brand.
To learn more about Frank Motola and Brandtastic, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018