In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Cape Cod Bankruptcy Attorney, Eric Levitt of Common Law Associates, LLP in Massechussettes about how to recover from the current financial climate and how bankruptcy may be an option for many in the coming months and years.
Attorney Levitt helps people in financial distress to eliminate that distress through the bankruptcy code. Eric has an engineering degree from Fairleigh Dickenson University, an MBA from Providence College and his Law degree from the University of Massachusetts School of Law. He has been practicing bankruptcy law for 9 years.
Listen in as Eric shares some of the many problems people may be facing now and in the months to come including:
- Falling behind on Car Loans
- Falling behind on Mortgage Payments
- Medical Bills
- Student Debt
- Credit Card Debt
- and more…
Levitt goes over some of the options that may be needed when it comes to bankruptcy, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
There will be many people asking questions about their financial options in the months ahead. Make sure to reach out to a qualified bankruptcy attorney before diving into savings accounts.
To learn more about Attorney Eric Levitt and Common Law Associates, LLP, visit:
Attorney Eric Levitt
Common Law Associates, LLP
3 locations, Hyannis, Raynham and Stoughton Massachusetts
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Funnel Gamer Hawk Mikado Shares How His Lead Flow Engine Changes The Lead Generation Game - August 25, 2021
- Snap Delivered CEO Paul Mikel Shares New Restaurant Delivery Service Business Model - August 18, 2021
- Bryan Newbrite And The Axion Network Announce The Launch Of Venture Capital Auctions - March 4, 2021