In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Drew Madore, founder and CEO of Synergist Digital Media.
Drew is a specialist in the automotive industry and in this interview, he talks about how auto dealers should be implementing their digital marketing strategy with custom SEO campaigns. Drew believes a good organic SEO and content marketing strategy is the way to go for automotive businesses if they take the time to implement and invest as the market can get pretty competitive. Many automotive companies will drive traffic with paid ads, but Drew says about 70% of his clients traffic comes from organic search.
Listen in as Drew shares some key information for ranking in the search engines for automotive businesses and some cautions on what not to do.
Madore and Synergist Media also have clients in health and wellness and restaurant businesses as well as many others.
To learn more about Drew Madore and Synergist Digital Media, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018