In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Co-Founder of Motiliti.com, Dr. Joe Schaefer.
Doctor Joe Schaefer helps small business owners navigate the confusing world of web marketing and succeed with everything from SEO to web design and lead capture.
In addition to co-founding Motiliti, a web marketing agency in Austin Texas, he has a Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Texas and is a published researcher. His story gets even more interesting as he has also trained and taught Shaolin Kung Fu and Tai Chi for over 30 years. Dr. Joe is a 7th-degree black belt with over 500 black belt students that were trained directly by him. He uses his scientific methodology and strategic instinct from martial arts to lead and inspire his clients to solve their web marketing challenges and reinvent their online sales strategy.
Listen in as Dr. Joe discusses the persuasion tactics that make people take action when they land on your website, so you can stand out, sell more and generate more profits.
To learn more about Dr. Joe Schaefer and Motiliti, visit:
Dr. Joe Schaefer
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018