In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Dr. Joe Schaefer, owner of Motiliti.com about how to set and manage a digital marketing strategy for long-term success.
Doctor Joe Schaefer is a master strategist in the realm of digital marketing, and he guides owners and teams to build well-oiled sales or lead generating machines. You will never meet a marketer with a more unique background. Dr. Joe is an actual published neuroscience researcher with a PhD from the University of Texas. He is also Master Joe, a 7th degree black belt in Shaolin Kung Fu and has started and oversees over 10 full time schools. In his agency, Dr. Joe has personally worked with over 500 business owners in the digital marketing realm since 2002. He brings marketing, science and coaching together into a step by step process to help business owners create a well-oiled lead or sales generating machine.
Listen in as Dr. Joe shares his wisdom of the martial arts and how they apply to the business setting. Not everyone can be a Black Belt, but when you have consistent practice and long-term goals your Black Belt status can be achieved in your industry.
To learn more about Dr. Joe Schaefer and Motiliti, visit:
Dr. Joe Schaefer
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018