In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to author and speaker, Donna Serdula about how to write an optimized LinkedIn profile. Donna helps executives and professionals brand themselves on LinkedIn with a professionally written, engaging, optimized LinkedIn profile.
Serdula pioneered the concept of LinkedIn profile optimization and is the author of LinkedIn Profile Optimization For Dummies. Through her website, LinkedIn-Makeover.com, Donna and her team of 40 writers, help thousands of LinkedIn users strategically write their profile in order to engage with their audience and grow their brand.
Donna says, “The LinkedIn profile is key to not just online branding but it’s how people see and perceive you. The problem is, it doesn’t matter who you are or what you do… It’s hard to write about yourself. We work with our clients to truly understand their goal for LinkedIn, their target audience, and their keywords. We then drill in to determine their professional story. With this information, we craft a high-level, engaging LinkedIn profile that compels the reader to action.”
Listen in as we break down the LinkedIn profile piece by piece and Donna shares what to include and what to delete for a well optimized LinkedIn profile.
To find out more about Donna Serdula, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018