In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dmitri Kustov with Regex SEO.
With experience in many aspects of digital marketing, information technology, and network management, Dmitrii developed a versatile skill set that allowed him to create an all-encompassing marketing approach. His background in mathematics and the IT industry, paired with the intimate knowledge of various software and coding languages, have evolved into an extensive skill set for producing excellent and quantifiable results in the SEO industry. Even more, with an ability to adapt quickly and an eagerness to stay updated on the most modern developments in technology and internet marketing, Dmitrii has accumulated a vast portfolio of effective work that demonstrates mastery of numerous related skills. His portfolio clients include Service Corporation International, Dignity Memorial, Advantage and John Deere.
Listen in as Dmitri talks about the difference in SEO from a $1000/month client to a $1M client. From technical SEO to Local SEO Dmitri helps clients get found online.
To learn more about Regex SEO and Dmitri Kustov, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018