In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with David Hitt, President of Splat, Inc., a digital marketing agency in Philadelphia, PA. David helps businesses who know they need to spend money on marketing and have a budget to hire a firm that gets results. David helps them clarify their digital marketing goals and then sets about achieving them with a custom strategy. Many of his clients need a good content strategy to be positioned as an authority in their niche and attract other influencers, which can really make an impact on traffic, leads and sales.
David’s team at Splat Inc. is made up of experienced online and offline marketers and bring a balanced, pragmatic approach to digital marketing. Many of his clients are in the real estate and law niches thanks to doing great work for an influential Real Estate Attorney and getting many referrals.
David also hosts a popular digital marketing podcast called Site Unseen.
To find out more about David Hitt and Splat Inc., visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018