After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In today’s podcast Dave & Dr. Fuhrman talk about –
- His latest best-selling book “Eat for Life”
- Sustainable weight loss solutions
- Reversing heart disease with excellent nutrition
- Reversing Diabetes with excellent nutrition
- Building a strong immune system with excellent nutrition
- Contact Dr. Fuhrman at drfuhrman.com
About Dr. Joel Fuhrman:
Dr. Fuhrman coined the term “Nutritarian” to describe a nutrient-dense eating style, designed to prevent cancer, slow aging, and extend lifespan.
For over 30 years, Dr. Fuhrman has shown that it is possible to achieve sustainable weight loss and reverse heart disease, diabetes and many other illnesses using smart nutrition. In his medical practice, and through his books and television specials, he continues to bring this life-saving message to hundreds of thousands of people around the world. Dr. Fuhrman is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania (Perelman) School of Medicine (1988) and has received the St. Joseph’s Family Practice Resident’s Teaching Award for his contribution to the education of family practice residents; and a C3 Cardiology Global Health Award for teaching cardiologists nutritional science.
In addition to his medical practice in New Jersey, Dr. Fuhrman also operates the Eat To Live Retreat in San Diego. At this residential facility, people from all over the world come to stay for 4-12 weeks to conquer food addiction, lose weight and recover their health.
Dr. Fuhrman is a former world-class figure skater, who placed second in the United States National Pairs Championships in 1973 and third in the World Professional Pairs Skating Championship. Along with his nutritional expertise, Dr. Fuhrman has been involved professionally with sports medical committees, advising professional and Olympic athletes, and athletic trainers about maximizing performance as they age and preventing injury.
Learn more about Dr. Fuhrman https://www.drfuhrman.com/
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- John Raniola – Your Story – How John took steps towards good health. Interview with Dave Skattum and the 4 Pillars of Men’s health – November 20, 2020
- Tom Potter – Your Story – How Tom took steps towards good health. Interview with Dave Skattum and the 4 Pillars of Men’s health – November 13, 2020
- Blood Testing as a Preventative Measure with Jacobus Hallowijn, Interviewed by Dave Skattum PART 2 – The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health – October 31, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #12- Jeff Newkirk discusses Part #2 of the 13 Absolutes of Leadership-The Forensic Financialist - November 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Personal Branding & Wardrobe Stylist Monica Barnett - November 24, 2020
- Episode 380-How Do You Know Its Time For a Rebrand?-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 24, 2020