After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
Today we sent a note of encouragement to Brad about dealing with defeat and failure:
- Recognizing and accepting where you’re at
- Admitting to your part
- Making a plan to regroup and get back on track
- Look for the pot of gold
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 148-Limiting Beliefs & Entrepreneurship : how to play the scaling game with Hanna Hermanson - June 24, 2022
- Interview with Genevieve Henderson Senior Mortgage Loan Officer with American Pacific Mortgage - June 24, 2022
- Interview with Randy Molland, Co-Founder of The Reinvestors, a Real Estate Investment and Educational Company - June 24, 2022