In Todays show we talked about reorienting our attitude towards food. Finding and eating plenty of food that supports our health not destroying in. WE talked about the acronym G.B.O.M.B.S.
- Lower Cholesterol ~
- Preserve Vision Health ~ carotenoids, lutein,
- Help Fuel your Body ~
- Boost Bone Health ~ calcium, which builds strong bones.
- Prevent Colon Cancer ~
- Prevent Heart Disease ~ phytochemicals
- Fight Cancer ~
- Lower Cholesterol ~ soluble fiber,
- Lose Weight ~ rich fiber
- Manage Diabetes ~
ONIONS & GARLIC
- Prevent Cancer prostate cancer.
- Detoxify Your Body ~
- Lower Cholesterol ~
- Increase your Vitamin D ~
- Boost your Immune System ~of antiviral and other proteins
- Get your Antioxidants
- Kick Up your Metabolism ~ B vitamins are vital for turning food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which the body burns to produce energy.
- Be Good to your Bladder ~ rich in selenium,
-Combat Aging ~ help reverse damage done by toxins and free radicals,
-Boost the Brain ~ slow cognitive decline and improve memory and motor function
-Fight Cancer ~ antioxidants.
-Support Digestion ~ fiber,
- Promote Heart Health ~ Eating strawberries and blueberries together
- Benefit Your Skin ~ Skin-care products made with blueberry extract
- Aid Weight Loss ~ low in calories, low on the glycemic index, and high in fiber,
SEEDS & NUTS
- Improve Immunity ~ zinc and selenium,
- Promote Good Digestion ~ fiber,
- Protect Your Heart ~ omega-3s,
- Strengthen Your Bones & Teeth minerals
- Prevent Chronic Diseases ~ phytochemicals, phenolic acids, lignans, omega-3s,
- Stimulate Growth & Development ~ amino acids and plant proteins,
- Lower Diabetes Risk ~ fiber.
- Improve Cognitive Ability ~ Omega-3 fatty acids
- Reduce Inflammation
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Taliya Bashani CEO of TAB Law Firm - November 29, 2022
- Interview With Tom Rutkowski President of Innovative Retirement Strategies Discussing Using Life Insurance to Invest in Real Estate - November 29, 2022
- Episode #30-To covert or not to covert, that is the question-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2022