In this podcast we talked about:
What is it?
- Swim Bike Run
- Difference between a Triathlon and an Ironman
- The origins of triathlon
- Some different types: Super Sprint, Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman, Ironman
Why is Triathlon good for you?
- Full body work out,
- Cross training
- Reduced repetitive training injury
What it’s like (Dave’s experiences)
- First Triathlon in Idaho
- Wins in Hyalite
- Loses in Whistler
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview With Lainie Chambers Mortgage Loan Officer with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation - June 30, 2022
- Interview with James Rangel, Realtor® with RE/MAX Synergy - June 30, 2022
- Episode #26-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Advisor Confessions Rising Interest Rates-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 29, 2022