In this podcast we talked about:
What is it?
- Swim Bike Run
- Difference between a Triathlon and an Ironman
- The origins of triathlon
- Some different types: Super Sprint, Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman, Ironman
Why is Triathlon good for you?
- Full body work out,
- Cross training
- Reduced repetitive training injury
What it’s like (Dave’s experiences)
- First Triathlon in Idaho
- Wins in Hyalite
- Loses in Whistler
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Shay Jenkins and Sarah Alberts, Branch Manager and Loan Officer with S&S Mortgage Team - September 22, 2023
- Josh Sherrard, CEO of SNI – Philanthropy - September 20, 2023
- Interview with Justin Leger, Chief Operating Officer with Cybeats Discussing SBOM Studio - September 20, 2023