In this episode, Host Neil Howe talks with Dan Goldstein, President and an owner of Page 1 Solutions, LLC, an Internet marketing company specializing in website development and digital marketing for attorneys, doctors and dentists. In addition to website design and development, Page 1 handles the SEO and Pay Per Click campaigns for its clients as well as designing and managing social media and display advertising campaigns. Page 1 also writes content and produces video for its clients. Dan has written numerous articles and given many presentations on Internet marketing for professionals.
Listen in as discusses the importance of a multifaceted digital marketing approach to drive phone calls to his doctor, dentist and attorney clients.
Dan shares his content strategy as well as how Web Design, SEO and Google My Business play a vital role in driving calls.
Dan has many success stories with his clients who have been with him for many years. He even invites and gives a credit to his out of town clients to fly to his office to meet him and his team to get to know each other. Now, that’s service!
To learn more about Dan Goldstein and Page 1 Solutions, visit:
Page 1 Solutions, LLC.
Lakewood, CO 80401
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
- Barry Edwards – How To Differentiate Your Business And Create Credibility And Trust Doing What You Love –
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing - November 25, 2018