In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to the owner of Out Of This World Marketing in Oklahoma City about how restaurants and hospitality businesses can generate traffic and attention using the power of social media and customer generated content.
Chris helps restaurants and hospitality groups create, maintain, and expand their customer base and sales via digital marketing, social media, videography, and web design. He’s grown Out Of This World Marketing from a part-time side hustle to a full-time, 3-person team.
Listen in for the story about the Picture: Fruit Loops, Gallons of Milk and a Bath Tub!
For more information about Chris Cox and OOTW, visit:
Out Of This World Marketing
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018