In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Chris Berkley, founder of ChrisBerkley.com, a Digital Marketing Agency in Philadelphia, PA.
After working in retail for many years, Chris worked for other marketing agencies, before opening his own digital marketing consultant business.
His clients want to increase traffic, leads and revenue to their business and Chirs is able to help do that with a good SEO strategy as part of a bigger digital marketing plan.
Chris like to work with companies who have a great attitude and understand they need a good marketing budget to grow their business.
Chris works to improve content strategy, technical SEO, on-page and off-page SEO as well as good keyword research and competition analysis to really find out where the best traffic is coming from.
To find out more about Christ Berkley and his digital marketing agency, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018