In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to SEO and Local Business Marketing expert and founder of Web 20 Ranker, Chaz Edward on how to fulfill SEO services for Small Digital Marketing Agencies with white label fulfillment services.
Listen in as Chaz shares some up to the minute strategies for ranking including creating a brand for your business, on page optimization, backlinking and Google My Business ranking.
In 2015 he founded Web 20 Ranker, a white label local SEO company based in the USA. He has ranked thousands of Google My Business listings and hundreds of local websites. He currently owns or manages over 700 Google My Business listings giving him vast insight into the tactics that work and those that don’t.
Chaz says, “Small agency owners can spend all their time and money traveling to conferences, events, and mastermind sessions, reading all the latest SEO blogs, articles, and search patents, and running their own ranking tests across dozens of properties to ensure they know the latest strategies and methods – or they can rely on my team and I – and they can focus on growing their agency.”
To learn more about Chaz Edward and Web20Ranker, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018