In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to CEO of Markitors.com, Brett Farmiloe about ranking on Google for top search terms.
Brett helps small businesses connect with customers through digital marketing services. Google “digital marketing company” and you should find his company, Markitors (pronounced marketers), on the first page of Google’s search results. His company has been named a best place to work both years he’s been in business, since forming the company in 2016. He’s driven by two statistics – that 80% of businesses go out of business within 5 years, and that 70% of the workforce dislikes what they do for a living.
Listen in as Brett shares how he has been able to rank for a top national keyword and what it has done for his business. He also shares what has been working well to rank local and small business sites.
To learn more about Brett Farmiloe and Markitors, visit:
7343 E Scottsdale Mall, Suite 3001
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018