In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Bob Scavilla, Founder and CEO of FourFront, LLC. Scavilla helps companies who are committed to optimizing how their target audience engages online with their brand.
Bob shares, “We help our clients understand how much potential their brand has in the markets they are competing in. This is significant because we set realistic expectations upfront. Once we set this goal we build a gap strategy. Our monthly scorecard compares the actual success metrics with the predicted values. We help align their marketing efforts with their market. We do this by providing a clear list of requirements their audiences have while in their decision journey. In addition, we also provide a clear requirements outline for how their audience selects a brand. We provide a substantial amount of market insight. This insight includes competitor analysis, supply/demand metrics, trends, and threats. We provide ROI for their marketing efforts.”
FourFront uses advanced technologies to get the analytical data needed to show clients just what the potential is with their digital marketing campaign.
You can’t improve what you don’t measure and Bob Scavilla measures everything!
To find out more about Bob Scavilla and FourFront, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018