In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Barry Edwards, owner of EdwardsCom.net about how to differentiate your business from the competition by creating a strong brand that Google loves.
His company Edwards Communications helps entrepreneurs and small businesses and find their Best Brand as a means of identifying and establishing an online marketing strategy that converts prospects into customers.
Barry began his design career just as the digital age was taking hold in the early 90s’. He became known for his logo design as well as his technical skills. Logo design turned into full brand campaigns and his technical skills promptly led to an 18-year part-time teaching gig at the local college.
As marketing was being taken over by the internet, Barry evolved into lead generating websites.
That’s come full circle back to branding, where it all began for Barry.
Listen in as Barry shares why differentiating your business from the competition and developing credibility and trust is paramount in increasing conversions for more sales and profit.
To learn more about Barry Edwards and Edwards Communications, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018