In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Bankruptcy Attorney, Andrew Trexler from Englewood Colorado about the current state of the country and what it may mean for small business owners and individuals.
Trexler has been licensed since 2007 and has practiced bankruptcy law since the early days of the Great Recession, first working for a preeminent consumer bankruptcy law firm for several years before starting his own solo practice in the Denver Metro area, The Law Office Of Andrew S. Trexler in 2013.
Andrew shares his experience helping people through the Great Recession, but fears that the current financial turmoil will dwarf that experience in comparison.
There are a number of ways bankruptcy can help people in financial distress and being educated about the process and accepting that it may be the best option is the first step to taking action when debts are piling up.
Listen in as Andrew shares about bankruptcy and small business, divorce, credit card debt, student loans, credit score and more.
One thing for sure – there are going to be a lot of people asking some hard questions in the months and years ahead. Make sure to get them answered by a professional who knows the bankruptcy code.
To find out more about Andrew Trexler, visit:
The Law Office of Andrew S. Trexler, P.C.
7887 E. Belleview Ave., Suite 1100
Englewood, CO 80111
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves – September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses – August 27, 2020
- Dr. Terri Levine Founder of Heart-repreneur® Talks About Her New Book – Conversion Equation – August 20, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants - August 24, 2020