You know the old saying, “When life hands you lemons…”? Well, 2020 has certainly handed us lemons. In fact, you could say it sent us a landslide of lemons. I don’t think any of us even expected half of it but all of us are ready to say good-bye to it.
So, how do we even begin to process this year? What lessons are there to mine? What power do we have to make 2021 great? If we strive for greatness, what could January 2021 look like?
Let’s unpack these four questions and also apply them to our big 2021 dreams of education evolution. Listen in.
Jump Through the Conversation
- [1:47] How do we begin to process this year?
- [6:25] What lessons are there to mine?
- [9:02] What can I do?
- [10:47] How can I begin?
- [12:36] My Magic Wand: Intentional joy and growth
Links and Resources:
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 40. The Power of Simple, Innovations in Schools with Kyle Wagner - January 11, 2021
- 159: Erotic Blueprints – DD Haeg - January 11, 2021
- 39. Creating Human-Centered Learning with Jenny O’Meara and Donnell Cannon - January 4, 2021