Kelley Thornton repurposed his 20 years of experience in retail merchandising to help him create a men’s skincare line with a few friends. He knew it was hard for men in America to understand how to take care of their skin and he thought he could create a product to uncomplicate the process… and he did!
Kelley relies on knowing his brand and market to create successful marketing campaigns across various social channels. Each channel has a different demographic and ads should be targeted for specific channels.
Kelley shares the importance of failing fast and seeking performance over perfection. If something is not working, know when it’s ok to cut ties and move on.
Grab a cup of coffee and listen to Kelley share about finding the men’s skincare market, knowing his brand, and using metrics and analytics to drive decisions.
About Kelley Thronton
Kelley Thornton is an entrepreneur that values creativity, hard work, honesty, people and data. He spent over 20 years in retail merchandising and saw that men’s skincare was a market that could be radically improved. Five years later he is the Founder and CEO of Tiege Hanley, a men’s skincare subscription service.
Highlights from the Conversation
- Kelley’s background
- Kelley’s 3 suggestions
- Be prepared to fail fast
- Kelley’s biggest social media mistake
- The metrics Kelley looks for
Tiege Hanley – https://www.tiege.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/tiegehanley/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tiegehanley/
Linked In – https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiegehanleyllc/
I Quit YouTube video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtlwxMJmNYk
More info: https://brehmmedia.com/podcast/13
Recent episodes from Audra Brehm (see all)
- 17. Do What You Love with Kim Grustas – July 8, 2020
- 16. Why Consistency is Key with Chris-Tia Donaldson (tgin) – July 1, 2020
- 15. Knowing Your Customer with Jamaliya Cobine (Ursa Major) – June 25, 2020
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 17. Do What You Love with Kim Grustas - July 8, 2020
- 13. Using Place to Engage in Competency-Based Learning with Nate McClennen - July 6, 2020
- 78: 47th Birthday – Release, Regroup, and Realign - July 6, 2020