After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In today’s podcast Dave & Lefford talk about –
- The 8 dimensions of wellness
- A workaholic’s yellow line
- The study of health and fitness
- Getting to the “WHY” of good health
About Lefford Fate
Lefford is a professional Life Coach who specializes in personal growth, relationship and career coaching, and maintains a private practice in Sumter, South Carolina.
He serves as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. In addition to being a professional Life Coach, he has led, mentored, and served thousands of military members and their families during my more than 30 years of service to the United States Air Force.
Lefford is a collaborative, solution-focused Life Coach. Through this approach, he provides support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. He also integrates coaching techniques and helpful assignments to offer a highly personalized program tailored to you. With compassion and understanding, Lefford will work with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving. Contact him at www.leffordfate.com.
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health, Interview with Todd Isberner about his new book “What Every Man Needs to Know” – May 29, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health, Interview with Tom Stenzel about being content –
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health, Interview with Henry Kriegel about his view of a healthy man – May 22, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 16 – To Kegel or Not to Kegel – Blaise Hunter interviews Lisa de Villiers - May 29, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health, Interview with Todd Isberner about his new book “What Every Man Needs to Know” - May 29, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health, Interview with Tom Stenzel about being content - May 29, 2020