After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In this show James and I talked about:
- The power of journaling to get your mindset right
- A correct self-image
- The effectiveness of a disciplined life
About James Timmer
James Timmer is from Grand Rapids, Michigan and grew up in the Bay Area of California. Jim attended San Rafael High School where he achieved permanent membership in the California Scholarship Federation. Jim graduated from UC Berkeley with a Bachelor of Science degree in Conservation of Natural Resources with honors. Jim has worked in the food industry for over 43 years; in plant management and food machinery sales. Jim has a lifelong love of learning and has taken the Dale Carnegie Management course, Tony Robbins Business Mastery, Napoleon Hill Principles of Success among other management programs. Jim is a realtor, real estate investor and owns and manages several properties with his wife Joanne. Jim & Joanne have three adult children & live in Bozeman Montana.
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- Your Story – Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Dr. David Fatemi – September 18, 2020
- Dave Skattum-The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-Your Story-Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Randey Faulkner – September 12, 2020
- Dave Skattum-The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-Your Story-Your Story-Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Sunny Faronbi – September 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #16 – Isaiah Pace – MBB Coach & Diversity Leader on true diversity & inclusion in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - September 25, 2020
- Episode 66-Systematize your Service Based Business to Scale (or just chill more) with Remote Rockstars and Hanna Hermanson - September 25, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 32-The Money Magnet-Blaise Hunter interviews Abundance Warrior Rosalyn Fung - September 25, 2020