After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
How Douglas went from skinny and scrawny to muscular and healthy
Building a strong foundation for health by doing 2 things:
- Finding an activity, you love
- Making a small compliment and lowering the bar
The importance of sleep for good health
His new book Virus Proof Your Business
- How he wrote it in 7 days
- 50 tips on keeping your business going in hard times
- How to use a Point, a Story and an Application to get your point across
About Douglas Kruger
When you insist on ‘owning’ your industry, there is no alternative: International speaker and business author Douglas Kruger CSP helps you to build your brand, to out-pace your competitors through innovation, and to position yourself as an industry leader.
Douglas is the author of 6 business books, including the highly acclaimed ‘Own Your Industry – How to Position Yourself as an Expert,’ with Penguin Random House. A multiple award-winning speaker, his clients include senior management at companies like MultiChoice, BMW, Liberty and HP. In 2015, Liberty and MultiChoice booked him for their multi-city roadshows. Douglas’s results were so exceptional that in 2016, both organizations insisted on using him again.
In 2016, in honor of excellence in his craft, Douglas was inducted into the Speakers Hall of Fame by his chapter of the Professional Speakers Association. In 2018, he was granted the acclaimed ‘Certified Speaking Professional’ designation by the National Speakers Association in America, the highest earned award granted by this international body, and held by only 12 percent of speakers globally.
What does he do differently? Douglas dismantles the self-imposed rules that can hamstring aspiring companies and shows you how to develop talent. He guides you away from the cultural norms that can kill innovation, and he is a committed crusader against victimhood-mentality.
Douglas’s thought-leadership ideas have been featured repeatedly on CNBC Africa and he has been published in Forbes and Entrepreneur magazines. His newest book, ‘They’re Your Rules – Break Them!’ looks at how behemoth organizations can become more agile.
When you need industry-leading ideas, backed by research and packaged with humor and charm, call on leading professional speaker Douglas Kruger CSP. His aim is to bring life to your event and prosperity to your brand. Find Douglas at www.douglaskruger.com, or his YouTube channel titled From Amateur to Expert.
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-interview with Steven Harris Weiel about Intentionality & The Lone Ranger – July 24, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-interview with Shane Key about how struggles can help us become better men – July 17, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health-interview with Guy Olson about Living pain free – July 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020
- Episode 350-How To Alleviate Analysis Paralysis In 3 Easy Steps-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 4, 2020