After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In today’s podcast Dave talks about –
- His journey to productivity and success with affirmations
- The limits and possibilities of using affirmations
- 4 step process to build and implement affirmations
- Ways to identify the unknown thoughts you are thinking
- Techniques for changing negative, unproductive thoughts to winning
- Develop a plan to use affirmations that will change your life every day.
- Techniques for growing a great garden.
Get involved in the men’s health revolution, subscribe and support the podcast. Share your story or your expertise regarding men’s health, email Dave @ firstname.lastname@example.org. For a deeper dive or to order his book visit www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 115-Core Values & Strategic Alignment: Taking a Step Back for Business Building with Hanna Hermanson - October 22, 2021
- Ep. #67-NIL Legal Expert, Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes™ – shares 5 Contract Tips for the Student Athlete Entrepreneur - October 22, 2021
- Episode 186-Manuel Suarez and His Father’s Legacy of Providing Content-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - October 22, 2021