After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In today’s podcast Dave & Rich talk about –
- The darkness of Celiac disease
- Rich’s road to recovery
- His advice to his younger self and others struggling with immune issues
About Rich Valiant
Referred to by a close friend and colleague, as a mechanic of souls, Rich Valiant has always been interested in the science and research of human behavior and soul development. In his early life, he suffered many afflictions that would have destroyed the hopes and dreams of many. Instead, this only inspired him on a quest to fulfill his dreams.
After graduating from University, Rich moved on to entertainment. For eight years, he battled his way into an opportunity that landed him in acting and musicianship roles both international and national in scope. From commercials to music videos, short films, and features, Rich performed on stages in theatre to live concert events with his band. He finally arrived at the doorsteps of his childhood dreams. He moved out to Hollywood and was immediately stricken by a debilitating disease. It was taking him on a different path than he had expected.
For the last seven years, Rich has focused his efforts entirely on rehabilitating his health. He has developed a program and a system that has brought his life and body back from the brinks of death and is now driven to promote his teachings, courses, and programs. So that he may help countless other people do the same.
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health with Dave Skattum-Health is Your Wealth – Sick & Celiac to Rich and Valiant with Rich Valiant – March 20, 2020
- Dave Skattum Interviews Joel Fuhrman, M.D. 7-time New York Times Best-Selling Author & International Expert on Nutrition & Natural Healing – March 19, 2020
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health with Dave Skattum -Health is Your Wealth – Bug Busting, Habit Forming – Super Immunity, with Jacobus Hollewijn – March 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Sivonnia DeBarros Founder and Principle Attorney of SL DeBarros Law Firm LLC - April 1, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast Episode #9 Blaise Hunter interviews Richard Wagstaff -Fear Of Missing On Plane -FOMOP - March 27, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Corporate Outplacement Specialist Matt Youngquist - March 27, 2020