After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In today’s podcast Dave talks about –
- 8 ways to build Super Immunity
- Drink a Glass of Water Every Morning
- Drop GBOMBS everyday
- Sleep – 7-8 hours with a focus on that last hour
- Exercise – Get your body moving and your heart rate up 20-30 minutes everyday
- Mental attitude and immunity
- Spirituality and Immunity
- Super Foods that build the immune system
- Prevention and stress
Get involved in the men’s health revolution, subscribe and support the podcast. Share your story or your expertise regarding men’s health, email Dave @ email@example.com. For a deeper dive or to order his book visit the4pillarsofmenshealth.com.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #26-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Advisor Confessions Rising Interest Rates-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 29, 2022
- Interview with Charles “Walt” Wilson Retirement Strategist Discussing Permanent Life Insurance Strategy for Stretching Your Retirement Funds - June 29, 2022
- Interview with Scott Rigby Ph.D, Behavioral Scientist, Author & Creator of the MotivationWorks Platform-Personalized Employee Engagement - June 29, 2022