After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In today’s podcast Dave & Mike talk about
- The impact of affirmations and the power of words in Mikes life
- How to make our words work for us not against us
- Finding our vision
- Building excitement
- Capturing our words and reframing them
- PMA means more than Positive Mental Attitude
Mike Green is a realtor from Northern Idaho, where he lives with his wife and kids. He loves to get out and do anything with his family. Mike was a Bodybuilder and continues his quest for a perfect mind and body. He has worked in the movie industry with celebrities like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Steven Spielberg. He is a life coach, an instructor at the Napoleon Hill Foundation, and a supportive father and husband.
His life experiences have taught him the importance of a Positive Mental Attitude. His life motto is “PMA All the Way”. To maintain a Positive Mental Attitude, he relies on another PMA that is; Prayer, Meditation & Action. Contact Mike through his website http://www.CDAMike.com
Get involved in the men’s health revolution, subscribe and support the podcast. Share your story or your expertise regarding men’s health, email Dave @ email@example.com. For a deeper dive or to order his book visit the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- Your Story – Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Dr. David Fatemi – September 18, 2020
- Dave Skattum-The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-Your Story-Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Randey Faulkner – September 12, 2020
- Dave Skattum-The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-Your Story-Your Story-Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Sunny Faronbi – September 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Jonathon Hensley-co-founder and CEO of Emerge, a digital product consulting firm - September 22, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Networking Coach Gus Lawson - September 22, 2020
- Episode #4-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-How to Use REARview for Any Situation - September 22, 2020