After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In today’s podcast Dave talks about –
- His journey to good health & finding his WHY.
- How he plans on helping other men take steps to good health
- Starting a Men’s Health Revolution
- Throws done a challenge to get involved in good health
Get involved in the men’s health revolution, subscribe and support the podcast. Share your story or your expertise regarding men’s health, email Dave @ email@example.com. For a deeper dive or to order his book visit the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #15-Janet on First Dates or Friend Zone-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - December 2, 2022
- Interview with Elizabeth Kinsey Loan Originator with Prime Lending - December 2, 2022
- Interview with Kelley C. Pyles, CFP Certified Long Term Care Specialist with Royal Fund Management - December 1, 2022