After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In today’s podcast Dave talks about –
- His journey to good health & finding his WHY.
- How he plans on helping other men take steps to good health
- Starting a Men’s Health Revolution
- Throws done a challenge to get involved in good health
Get involved in the men’s health revolution, subscribe and support the podcast. Share your story or your expertise regarding men’s health, email Dave @ firstname.lastname@example.org. For a deeper dive or to order his book visit the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- Your Story – Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Dr. David Fatemi – September 18, 2020
- Dave Skattum-The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-Your Story-Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Randey Faulkner – September 12, 2020
- Dave Skattum-The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-Your Story-Your Story-Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Sunny Faronbi – September 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020