After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
Today we talked about:
- Beating diabetes
- Dealing with past trauma
- And becoming a successful person
About John C. Raniola
John C. Raniola spent twenty years troubleshooting air-conditioning and heating systems. His career taught him to efficiently solve problems and tackle challenges. Raniola has been reading self-improvement literature and practicing different techniques for years. He has also spent the past four years creating and operating his own business and teaching others how to become successful. Raniola combined his troubleshooting, self-improvement, and business expertise to create Self-Heal and Become Success.
John is a business owner/Author/Napoleon Hill Instructor/International speaker/Meaningful purpose Guide. As well as founder at Self-Heal and Become Success Corp. and President at Raniola Mechanical & Maintenance Corp
Find John on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013356042044
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- John Raniola – Your Story – How John took steps towards good health. Interview with Dave Skattum and the 4 Pillars of Men’s health – November 20, 2020
- Tom Potter – Your Story – How Tom took steps towards good health. Interview with Dave Skattum and the 4 Pillars of Men’s health – November 13, 2020
- Blood Testing as a Preventative Measure with Jacobus Hallowijn, Interviewed by Dave Skattum PART 2 – The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health – October 31, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020