After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
Today we talked about:
- The importance of understanding money and how it works
- 300 million financially undereducated people in the USA
- Compounding interest
- The time value of money
- The Rule of 72
- Steve’s New Best-Selling Book How Money Works
About Steve Siebold
Steve Siebold, CSP, trains sales and sales management teams how to increase sales, develop people and manage change through Mental Toughness Training. Siebold is a former professional tennis player and national coach. His sports clients include superstars such as Andre Agassi, the Boston Celtics, Florida Marlins and Ohio State University. In 1997, Siebold began working with Fortune 500 sales teams, and has helped companies like Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, TransAmerica and Yamanouchi increase sales by hundreds of millions of dollars. Steve is the author of 8 books on Mental Toughness Training that have been translated into 6 languages.
As the CEO of Siebold Success Network, Steve oversees a team of 118 inside and outside sales people, which gives him unique insights on how to build a mentally tough sales team.
Steve’s work has been featured on every major television network in the United States and Canada, and his interviews and articles have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, USA Today and hundreds of other publications around the world.
As a professional speaker, Steve ranks among the top 1% of income earners worldwide.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #4-The Evolution of a Creative: Mary London of Londonvox Productions speaks with Oscar and Kiya Frazier - July 26, 2021
- Episode 437-How Branding + Sales Play Nice Together Feat Daniel G-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - July 26, 2021
- Ep. #56-Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes™ – Identifying & Resolving Conflicts of Interests in NIL - July 24, 2021