Dr. Vera Tarman is the Medical Director of Renascent, Canada’s largest drug and alcohol residential treatment centre. Dr. Tarman is currently overseeing Renascent’s unique 28-day live-in treatment program for women with food addiction.
Dr. Tarman is the author of Food Junkies: The Truth About Food Addiction and has spoken internationally on the subject of sugar and carbohydrate addiction.
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Hassle-Free Books – You have a message to share, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get it out to the world. Become an author in a little as 45 days: http://hasslefreebooks.com
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 64: Dr. Valerie Mason-John – Mindfulness-Based Addiction Recovery – June 6, 2019
- 63: Dr. Lori Shemek – The Inflammation Terminator – May 23, 2019
- 62: Darren Prince – Aiming High – May 9, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 23: Five Steps to a NEW LIFE - June 13, 2019
- 76: Sexuality and Spirituality – Tina Schermer Sellers and Kamara McAndews - June 10, 2019
- 22: The 3 REAL Reasons I Journal - June 6, 2019