“You have to learn how to drive your brain,” says Peter Shankman. He and I go deep into what it’s like have a faster than normal brain. The benefits, and the challenges. Join me for a fascinating discussion with Peter, whom the New York Times has called “a rockstar who knows everything about social media and then some.”
He is a 5x best selling author, entrepreneur and corporate keynote speaker, focusing on customer service and the new and emerging customer and neurotatypical economy. With three startup launches and exits under his belt, Peter is recognized worldwide for radically new ways of thinking about the customer experience, social media, PR, marketing, advertising, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and the new Neurodiverse Economy.
In addition to his passion for helping people and companies find success, some of Peter’s highlights also include:
Founder of HARO – Help A Reporter Out, which became the standard for thousands of journalists looking for sources prior to being acquired three years after launch.
The ShankMinds Breakthrough Network, an elite, online mastermind of thought leaders, business experts, and change-makers.
Faster than Normal – The Internet’s #1 podcast on ADHD, focusing on the superpowers and gifts of having a “faster than normal brain,” which has helped thousands of people all around the world realize that having a neuroatypical brain is actually a gift, not a curse.
His podcast: http://www.fasterthannormal.com/
HARO (Help A Reporter Out): http://www.helpareporter.com/
His book, Faster Than Normal: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07648CSNN/
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 72: Peter Shankman – Author, Entrepreneur, Founder of HARO – September 25, 2019
- 71: Erin Wathen – Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?! – September 11, 2019
- 70: Dani La Barrie – Stories of an Ex-Party Girl – August 28, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 64: How Introvert’s and Extrovert’s “Babies in the Backseats” are Showing Up During a Crisis - March 26, 2020
- 117: Medical Approaches to Women’s Sexual Concerns with Dr. Ashley Fuller - March 23, 2020
- 63: EVERYONE Needs a Schedule: Working & Schooling from Home, What You Need to Know - March 19, 2020