“Sobriety is exactly what you want it to be, as long as you are willing to put in the work.”
This is a very powerful episode with someone who has followed an amazing path. Inspirational to the core, this highlights the incredible story of this generous man.
Marty is so much more than a person in long-term recovery. Marty is the voice of hope for the hopeless. A voice of freedom from addiction. A voice that breaks the silence because silence is killing people. Marty has the solution.
No excuses. no blaming. no complaining. Just finding the solutions.
What Marty Does
Marty’s passion and purpose in life is to provide hope, and to assist people who are struggling with addiction find the treatment and recovery they need. He is in long-term recovery himself. He struggled with addiction for over 20 years. He has been clean now for over 4 years, and if he can do it, ANYONE can.
Links for Marty Norman:
Email Address: Mnorman0001@gmail.com
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 72: Peter Shankman – Author, Entrepreneur, Founder of HARO – September 25, 2019
- 71: Erin Wathen – Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?! – September 11, 2019
- 70: Dani La Barrie – Stories of an Ex-Party Girl – August 28, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 119: Guide to Wicked Sex – Jessica Drake - April 6, 2020
- 65: You know what brings hope? Having a plan for after the crisis is over!! - April 2, 2020
- 118: Coming Out – Dr. Christopher Belous - March 30, 2020