Dani La Barrie helps her clients by listening to where they currently are, listening to their pain points. Then, explore where they want to be, what they would want their life to look like. Then create a plan of how to get them to where they want to be.
During this fun and interesting conversation, Dani shares her experience and how she is helping women with Cacao Ceremonies and more. It’s much more than just eating chocolate and complaining about husbands!
We also go deep into her philosophy: “Take a break, take a time-out, find something that makes you laugh, and enjoy life! Listen in, this is a great exchange of ideas and inspiration.
Dani La Barrie is a Licensed Psychotherapist and Happiness Transformation Coach who specializes in helping ambitious women break through unwanted habits – like unfulfilling relationships, perhaps drinking every night, saying no when you mean yes, saying yes when you mean no, and other challenging habits that are difficult to break. Having professional and personal experience with mental health and addiction for the last 11 years, Dani is excited to bring it all to the mainstream with her Affinity Care coaching program, seminars, retreats, books, and speaking engagements.
Her book, Stories of an Ex-Party Girl: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QD33T8X/
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 72: Peter Shankman – Author, Entrepreneur, Founder of HARO – September 25, 2019
- 71: Erin Wathen – Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?! – September 11, 2019
- 70: Dani La Barrie – Stories of an Ex-Party Girl – August 28, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 119: Guide to Wicked Sex – Jessica Drake - April 6, 2020
- 65: You know what brings hope? Having a plan for after the crisis is over!! - April 2, 2020
- 118: Coming Out – Dr. Christopher Belous - March 30, 2020