Today’s episode is a powerhouse of recovery stories from myself and my guest, and loads of recovery wisdom too. Don’t miss this one!
Dr. Valerie (Vimalasara) Mason-John M.A (hon.doc) is the award-winning author of 8 books, including Eight Step Recovery, Using The Buddha’s teachings to overcome Addiction, and there are 8 step recovery meetings in several continents.
She is also the author of Detox Your Heart – Meditations for Emotional Trauma.
In 2005 she co-founded the eight weeks course Mindfulness-Based Addiction Recovery MBAR. This is either a 4 weeks intensive course online or two hours a week for 8 weeks in-person course, for anybody wanting to enhance their recovery. And also there is a train the trainer component for those who would like to be facilitators of this course.
Mason-John works as an inspirational public speaker on the field of Mindfulness Approaches for addiction and is a master trainer in conflict transformation and leadership skills. She is also an accredited Mindfulness Teacher, and Life Coach.
She is delighted to be accredited as a Recovery Coach, as taught by Cali Estes, and hopes to contribute to the great work that the Academy offers.
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 65: Marty Norman – Motivation in Recovery – June 19, 2019
- 64: Dr. Valerie Mason-John – Mindfulness-Based Addiction Recovery – June 6, 2019
- 63: Dr. Lori Shemek – The Inflammation Terminator – May 23, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 24: Want More Time? Learn About Time-Blocking, Rocks, and A-Listers… Oh My! - June 20, 2019
- 65: Marty Norman – Motivation in Recovery - June 19, 2019
- 77: How Childbirth Affects Men – Dr. Amy Gilliland - June 18, 2019