Today’s episode is a powerhouse of recovery stories from myself and my guest, and loads of recovery wisdom too. Don’t miss this one!
Dr. Valerie (Vimalasara) Mason-John M.A (hon.doc) is the award-winning author of 8 books, including Eight Step Recovery, Using The Buddha’s teachings to overcome Addiction, and there are 8 step recovery meetings in several continents.
She is also the author of Detox Your Heart – Meditations for Emotional Trauma.
In 2005 she co-founded the eight weeks course Mindfulness-Based Addiction Recovery MBAR. This is either a 4 weeks intensive course online or two hours a week for 8 weeks in-person course, for anybody wanting to enhance their recovery. And also there is a train the trainer component for those who would like to be facilitators of this course.
Mason-John works as an inspirational public speaker on the field of Mindfulness Approaches for addiction and is a master trainer in conflict transformation and leadership skills. She is also an accredited Mindfulness Teacher, and Life Coach.
She is delighted to be accredited as a Recovery Coach, as taught by Cali Estes, and hopes to contribute to the great work that the Academy offers.
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 72: Peter Shankman – Author, Entrepreneur, Founder of HARO – September 25, 2019
- 71: Erin Wathen – Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?! – September 11, 2019
- 70: Dani La Barrie – Stories of an Ex-Party Girl – August 28, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 17. Do What You Love with Kim Grustas - July 8, 2020
- 13. Using Place to Engage in Competency-Based Learning with Nate McClennen - July 6, 2020
- 78: 47th Birthday – Release, Regroup, and Realign - July 6, 2020