Erin Wathen is a holistic health coach, food abuse counselor, and
the inspiring author of Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?: How To End The Food Drama.
Her philosophy, simply put: Health isn’t a number on the scale or how often we exercise, but our lives as a whole.
Several years ago, Erin was not at peace with her body — despite her wealth of
knowledge on diet and exercise. She was always on a diet, and yet never reached her goal weight.
As a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a Food Addiction
Counselor, Erin was well versed in the science behind health. As a Certified
Spinning® Instructor, Vinyasa Yoga instructor, and Classical Pilates instructor, she understood the mechanics of health and fitness as well.
Through a lot of trial and error, Erin found true nutrition to be the missing piece of the puzzle. It was then that Erin started her last diet, which ultimately became her food plan and the basis of her health coaching program, as well as her book Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet? The book is currently available online at Amazon and in bookstores everywhere.
Her book: https://erinwathenwellness.com/book
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 72: Peter Shankman – Author, Entrepreneur, Founder of HARO – September 25, 2019
- 71: Erin Wathen – Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?! – September 11, 2019
- 70: Dani La Barrie – Stories of an Ex-Party Girl – August 28, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 119: Guide to Wicked Sex – Jessica Drake - April 6, 2020
- 65: You know what brings hope? Having a plan for after the crisis is over!! - April 2, 2020
- 118: Coming Out – Dr. Christopher Belous - March 30, 2020