Listen to this episode as I reveal a Special Announcement!
Yes, I have been absent for a bit as I have been doing some processing lately. I had to take a step back and finally make a big decision.
I felt like I was up against a bit of a wall, a little stuck. And now I am moving forward with an exciting new project…
I am writing a book!
It has been something I have been contemplating for some time and now that I have made the decision and started the process, I am so excited!
Listen to this episode as I talk about the new book and more…
As always, wishing you so much love and joy.
And please reach out if you have any questions or thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hassle-Free Books – You have a message to share, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get it out to the world. Become an author in a little as 45 days: http://hasslefreebooks.com
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- S3E2: Self-Care to Help Calm the Unsteady Times with Stacy Fisher of Living Upp – May 14, 2020
- S3E1: Learning to Live with Your Loved One’s Addiction – March 12, 2020
- S2E4: Riding the Relapse Rollercoaster – July 22, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 17. Do What You Love with Kim Grustas - July 8, 2020
- 13. Using Place to Engage in Competency-Based Learning with Nate McClennen - July 6, 2020
- 78: 47th Birthday – Release, Regroup, and Realign - July 6, 2020