BMX saved his life.
With his experiences with brain tumors and injuries, Josh became very passionate about learning about food and the correlation between his health and well being, as well as sharing information with others in hopes of helping them become well.
In February of 2015, Josh completed the Institute for Integrative Nutrition program to earn a certification as a HOLISTIC HEALTH COACH, furthering his efforts in sharing information with others and helping them achieve their goals with their health and well-being.
Josh CONTINUES TO RIDE BMX AT A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL DESPITE LIVING WITH 4 BRAIN TUMORS, blog about food & health, advocate a healthy lifestyle via Brainy BMX Stunt Shows, and research holistic nutrition. He also shares this healthy lifestyle even further with the world via his social media, website/blog, and The Josh Perry Foundation.
For more information, please visit: http://joshperrybmx.com/
Follow on social media: @JoshPerryBMX
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Hassle-Free Books – You have a message to share, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get it out to the world. Become an author in a little as 45 days: http://hasslefreebooks.com
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 72: Peter Shankman – Author, Entrepreneur, Founder of HARO – September 25, 2019
- 71: Erin Wathen – Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?! – September 11, 2019
- 70: Dani La Barrie – Stories of an Ex-Party Girl – August 28, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 14. Raising our Youth as Activists for Social Justice with Traci Baxley - July 13, 2020
- 133: Sexual Personality Types – Vanessa Marin - July 13, 2020
- 17. Do What You Love with Kim Grustas - July 8, 2020