I am joined by Laura Worley, who is a Transformational and Educational Coach.
Laura has helped hundreds of people overcome their past and begin to live the life of their dreams. It is her core belief that we can overcome anything. When we change our patterns and beliefs that keep us stuck; there are truly infinite possibilities that come into our awareness.
Laura works with me to show how Tapping and EFT can help free us from being stuck in past trauma or experiences.
Trauma has been shown to be a key trigger for addiction and plays a large role in its impact on the family. Substance abuse and the emotional and physical trauma it can bring to everyone touched by it can be devastating.
Laura’s techniques have been proven to help people release the hurt an pain of stressful emotions.
Listen to this amazing episode and watch the companion videos on Beyond Hope’s YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/-nbYVh-nfaE
If you would like to connect with Laura see the details below.
The Worldwide Transformational Summit — July 13-22nd, 2018: http://www.wwtsummit.com
Free Tapping Gift: https://youtu.be/lYyJew54SN8
Hassle-Free Books – You have a message to share, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get it out to the world. Become an author in a little as 45 days: http://hasslefreebooks.com
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- S2E3: Advocating for Addiction Recovery… And Our Loved Ones – April 15, 2019
- S2E2: That Familiar Place – February 11, 2019
- S2E1: Dealing with Traditions and Old Memories – January 25, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 73: Jim Fleckenstein – Consensual Non-Monogamy - May 20, 2019
- 19: Purpose, Passion, and Resistance with Guest Mandi Ann - May 16, 2019
- Tricia Parido – Turning Leaves Recovery - May 15, 2019