Christopher Poulos is an attorney and the executive director of the Washington Statewide Reentry Council. Prior to his appointment, he served as executive director of Life of Purpose Treatment at the University of North Texas, where he was also an adjunct professor of criminal justice.
During law school, he served at the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy and The Sentencing Project. Poulos has advised United States Senator Angus King (I-Maine) on addiction and justice policy and served on several task forces related to criminal justice policy.
He graduated cum laude from the University of Maine School of Law, where he was president of the American Constitution Society and represented children facing criminal charges as a student attorney in the Juvenile Justice Clinic.
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Hassle-Free Books – You have a message to share, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get it out to the world. Become an author in a little as 45 days: http://hasslefreebooks.com
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 56: Damona Hoffman – Host of Dates & Mates: “Love As You Are!” – February 14, 2019
- 55: Kati Morton – LMFT, Mental Health YouTuber & Author of “Are u ok?” – January 30, 2019
- 54: Brian Drolet, Jordan Eubanks, and Christopher Livingston – Be Like Trees – January 16, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 6: Why Judgers and Perceivers Get on Each Other’s Nerves! - February 14, 2019
- 56: Damona Hoffman – Host of Dates & Mates: “Love As You Are!” - February 14, 2019
- #59: Carolina Vee [Personal Story] – Permission to Love Herself - February 11, 2019